Jun 22, 2008

BBQ & Magic Show~!

The night started slow.. we arrived at Mr Canon's house around 5pm.. it was too early to start the cooking, just finished marinating the meat.... so we bummed around, waiting for the rest to arrive...




The first few guests to arrive was Mr.BundooraBoy & Mr.VisualAcid... as entertainment, we got Mr.VisualAcid to entertain us with his magician talent... Wow! I am still amazed with that coin tick you did! So are all the other tricks you showed!! I still cannot believe it!



Ms SG went nuts over the trick that she can't help herself from throwing "used" tissue at him! haha





Magic was the main topic of the night, besides teasing each other and joking around...

The night was filled with laughter and... while we were waiting for the food to be ready! I think we finished up the dessert before the main course! Whoops! :p


Lastly, we did a candid group photo of everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed it!

The magician still bedazzled me with his tricks!

Hope we can all do it again sometime!!



photos by myself & MsShooter

0 comments: