May 24, 2008

Almost Over

Stressin....


That time of our semester, been busy with assignments... sleepless nights, lack of food.. in need of a vacation.... But won't be getting one till after the exams which is in early June! 

It never occur to me that taking IT degree includes spending majority of your day looking at the pc monitor. I think, especially during these time, with all the sleepless nights.. I could feel my eyes turning to FRIED EGGS by the end of the day... '-.-


How you guys coping up? maybe as stress as I am when all the crazy Monash lecturers decide to put their assignment deadline on Friday yesterday. Man, was that a relief or not just to hand in that bloody programming assignment! Now I just have one more to go... Anyone up to write a project report for me?? Hehe...


pictures by MsShooter

0 comments: