May 1, 2008

Iron Man Rocks~!


It is one of Downey's best performance! The movie was exciting! The film was fast, funny and exhilarating, I didn't notice the 2 hours gone by. Last thing I noticed, the credits were already rolling! 

For those who doesn't know what Iron Man is about:
"Based on the Marvel comics superhero, this exciting feature film tells the story of Tony Stark, a billionaire industrialist and inventor who is kidnapped overseas and forced to build a devastating weapon. When Tony Stark is forced to create a life support suit to keep him alive after an accident he decides to use the technology in his suit to fight crime."


Lately, there aren't many good movies playing at the cinema. I looked up the reviews for recent films like Prom Night, SuperHeroes, Deception, Untraceable... The reviews are not so great, but I'm not sure if some of them are that bad cause I haven't seen them myself to agree with them. 

However, I am looking forward to up-coming movies Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Chronicles of Narnia: The Caspian Prince, Sex & The City: The Movie... I wouldn't want to miss Indy out for sure! I remember watching the old film of Indy, I loved it! I hope it's as good as the old one! Did you know they Harrison Ford was the 2nd choice for the cast of Indy? 1st choice was... I can't recall his name, will back to you about that one.... hopefully! ;)

0 comments: