Oct 21, 2008

Last Day of Open Houses

Sat 18th Oct - It was the last day for an open house for many of us in Melbourne... I quote "in Melbourne", why? coz most of us have to hit the books and study for exams... A couple of my friends are starting theirs on this Friday... Good Luck Peeps! So I won't be posting much till after the exams... my last is on the 10th November.. Then I will be back in Brunei sometime soon..... wooohoooo~!


 Anyways... this Saturday 18th October, we went to two of our friend's open house. Ms Giggle's and Ms GD's... It was not my first time going to her house. It's a lovely apartment in Smith Street, smack next to the strip of sports outlets. Note! I should bring my parents there... ha-ha... it's hard to think where to bring friends who are visiting...

  

That same afternoon after Ms Giggle's house, we went to another friends house on St Kilda Road, Ms GD... I thought we would be the last to arrive, but noooo.... We were pretty much the second... Mr BoxHill was there first.. 

  

About an hour or so... Ms Cheekies and the rest came... Place grew loud and started playing old games such as Congkak! I don't remember how to play that game anymore... haha only know that you use marbles...  Overall the day was fun!

  

More Pictures view Last Raya Album

0 comments: