Apr 16, 2008

Tiresome... is that correct?


How I long for long breaks again... Last break, which was... umm... Easter? did nothing, just stayed home and relax, take walks by the Yarra River... spending a lazy easter instead of searching for special eggs :p

I was bored, so i decided to look at my collection of pictures so far... and damn! they were fun times. I found myself to myself and having my sister asking me "What's wrong with u?"

Ever had that moment? I bet everyone does, can't say they are crazy now can we? it's perfectly normal. Haha...

Today, had a stressfull day.. since Java is not my favourite subject... could hear Han grunting on my left in lab, and Vivi talking to her Java [pc screen]... I think i prefer to do Java1 now... not Java2... its soooo... argh... undescribable... wait! maybe you can say.... stressful? confusing? complex? we all just want to eat and sleep...  thank goodness, my day end with a feast in Nandos.

Thanks Sofian for dinner the delicious meal at Nandos! You ended my day with a good note, but u forgot to include desset [donuts]! And like usual, i don't count how many times... I'm waiting for my Lobster next :p 

Cheers! Ciao! Salut! Bye!

0 comments: