Apr 29, 2008

Who has the Biggest Brain?

I think people who owns Facebook would know what I'm talking about.... "Who has the BIGGEST Brain?" ... that game is addictive. I blame 'my addiction' on Han! It's all your fault that I'm hooked on it, but at least i beat ya! after 7 tries, i got the brain of a Genius! Haha... I introduced it to my sis and my housemate... and man! did they get hooked or what?!? they have to play it before they sleep... it's like a mini-ritual before bedtime which often leads to late sleeps, and on the next day complaining how sleepy they get... Haha! At least, I'm not THAT hooked... i play it once in a while... hehe :p wonder if there are any other interesting game they have in FB... but the laziness in me says "don't bother looking for them, better if you do your assignments!", which reminds me that one of them is due this weekend! haha... anyways, bedtime for me... goodnight peeps!

0 comments: