Jul 7, 2008

20Q - Bloody Genius Machine!

With the usual gang of cool cats... we decided to check out the Toy Sale in Myer on Bourke Street. This small little gadget caught out attention and decided to purchase it.

It's called the 20Q ...

Basically you think of something, say "spoon", it will ask you about 20 questions and will guess what you are thinking of... So far it has only not guessed right twice... 

I won! I won a pony!! I wish~! I was wondering, where were all these toys when we were small? Man! Would I be one happy little girl then if these things were available when I was small!! There are so many good stuff!

I saw the Cabbage Patch Kids~!
On one of the side of the store, there was a row of free games... so Mr DG and I decide to check it out... 

I was pretty much clueless what the game was about... I didn't know what to do.. Just did random stuff on the console!


I felt a bit embarrassed that the kid next to me told us off about that you have to choose a game on the top of the panel... Man! Did i feel like an idiot! The game was sooooo simple that i don't know how to work it!

Ms Shooter attempting to join the care bear team as the Morning Glory Kid... :p

For more pictures: Longest Sunday

0 comments: