Jul 9, 2008

Otherside of Docklands

Saturday, Mr Canon promised Mr Silhouette the sunset in Docklands.. So instead of the usual side of Docklands that we have always gone to, he brought us to the opposite side where private boats are parked... Looking at them makes me want to own one... ha-ha... like I ever need it.


Mr Canon shot a picture of me on my cell with Ms V... I love the picture! The sky is beautiful, but as soon as the sun began to set... it was getting cold from Melbourne's winter air...



Sun setting beyond the Dockland port... Isn't it beautiful? I caught this view with my cellphone. How cool is that the camera can help you capture an image. But of course, an slr does a better job in it. 

With an slr, you can capture the view in a adjustable brighter setting... My cell isn't able to do that :p




When the sun was gone, Mr Canon brought us to the park nearby... artsy park... Giving Ms Shooter a break from taking photos, I took over!






Playing roll the ring.... I could see Mr Canon trying to move it, and Mr Silhouette assisting him... but the Ms Shooter and Mr DG was in the middle, kind of made it harder for them, doesn't it?

"Cool Cats of Melbourne coming to town" - haha, imagine this as the poster cover of a band coming to town... cool?




For more pictures: Otherside of Docklands


0 comments: