Jul 1, 2008

Stephanie Meyer's Twilight Saga

I really really want to get the 3rd installment of the Twilight Saga... Eclipse... its building suspense for me... I must be patient, maybe by the time i got the Eclipse, the 4th: Breaking Dawn might be out by then... wishful thinking! I want my own copies!! Below I added in the 3 following books after the 1st: Twilight (which I showed earlier with the movie trailer)


Star-crossed lovers Bella and Edward return in New Moon to find themselves facing new obstacles, including a devastating separation, the mysterious appearance of dangerous wolves roaming the forest in Forks, a terrifying threat of revenge from a female vampire, and a deliciously sinister encounter with Italy’s reigning royal family of vampires, the Volturi.



As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger in Eclipse, the third novel of The Twilight Saga. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob — knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

I also found out that  the City Library, Melbourne around the corner from my apartment is going to celebrate the much-awaited release of the final book of the Twilight Saga... Anyone can attend this Venetian Ball wearing a Volturi inspired masquerade costume, and possible win a set of the first three books in the series, and get a glimpse of the last book. 

I would love to attend it but... $$$$... do you know how much to get a venetian costume!! and the mask!! Soooo lovely!

NOTE: You can have the option to read 2 different version for the 1st installment. Twilight is from Bella's view, and Midnight Sun is the latest which is of Edward's version of Twilight. However, Midnight Sun is not yet released. I got Mignight Sun, Chapter 1 from the official website of Stephanie Meyer. Hope you enjoy! I'm considering to get one for myself! :p

0 comments: